Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Winter Sunset


It was nice to be able to enjoy the sunset this evening. I'm not sure why summertime sunsets aren't as pretty.

365-240 Greek Orthodox
Day 240/365

Perhaps it is the change from weeks of overcast skies, which I actually love, when one can appreciate the sun[set] on a crisp, clear evening. It was warm enough that I didn't need to bundle up and look like the Michelin man.

365-240 Split Ends
Day 240/365

In the summertime, there's just too much...sun.

- Cassaendra

2 deep thoughts:

Tipa 29 February, 2012 07:58  

That first picture is AMAZING. I LOVE the colors!!!

Summer has its own advantages :)

Cassaendra 01 March, 2012 20:31  

Hi Brenda,

Thank you!! It was a beautiful evening. I really wish I could have truly captured it.

I do like the fruits and vegetables available in the summer...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP