Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rally Car


I thought the window sticker was funny -- "If you can read this...Roll me over." Well, it is not so funny that I'd affix it, if I had an off-road rally car.  

365-231 Roll Over
Day 231/375

Years ago, there was a console game where the objective was to race off-road rally cars to the finish line. I didn't share the same objective. Driving toward the start line and flipping the car on its roof, watching the car rocking on its roof was too hilarious to consider taking their objective seriously. A game is about having fun, right?

While tears streamed down my face and my cheeks would ache from laughing so hard, Bug probably sobbed from boredom. Sadly, we didn't play this game very often.

- Cassaendra

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP