Sunday, February 26, 2012

Brown Bag It


While I have enjoyed great burgers from B Spot, Five Guys, and Hardee's, my favorite burgers are from Brown Bag Burgers in North Olmsted. Good burgers and toppings, always getting my order right, cordial and fun interaction with workers, and a clean restaurant for an incredibly reasonable price are all that I ask for in a restaurant. I don't ask for much.

365-236 BBB My Burger
Day 236/365

On every trip, I order a "build your own" burger. The regular ($5.29) contains two patties and a junior ($4.29) comes with 1 patty. It had been a while, so I had forgotten how big these burgers are and ordered a regular. Silly me.

My sandwich on this trip was made with lettuce, tomatoes, onion straws, sauteed burgundy mushrooms, pepper jack cheese, jalapeno, chipotle mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard. Their buns are fantastic, fresh, soft, grilled, and just the right size for the burger, large enough to hold all the pieces together without being overbearing or soggy. By default, the meat is cooked to medium.

We made another mistake ordering large fries ($3.99), enough to happily feed four people. They were delicious, but too much for the two of us. I'd be lying if I said we ate until we were sated and, as a result, left some behind. We happily gobbled everything we ordered.

365-236 BBB Fries
Day 236/365

One of these days, I'll pull myself away from ordering a burger to try the shrimp "burger" with roasted red peppers and sauteed mushrooms as toppings. Perhaps I'll try one of their soups, either the mushroom brie bisque or serrano chicken tortilla soup.  If I make it past Go, i.e, shrimp burger, I'll give their hot dog with chili a try. I'm not sure when that will be. We have been coming here for 4 years and it has yet to occur.

- Cassaendra

Brown Bag Burgers
25853 Brookpark Rd
North Olmsted, OH 44070
Tel: (440) 801-1122

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP