Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fill in the


With this photograph of South Side's patio wall, I realized just how little I truly see, listen, taste, and so forth.

365-76 South Side Wall
Day 076/365 - Breakout

I have never noticed just how much brick is exposed. I don't believe I felt it was a completely contiguous painting, but I did not realize just how much of it had flecked off. Now, all I see are the exposed bricks!

How can we not go through life without making assumptions, presumptions, conjecture, ...?

Even before South Side, when this spot was the High and Dry Inn, I've been meaning to check the food out. In either incarnation, the place is and was busy so the food must be good, right?

- Cassaendra

South Side
2207 W 11th St
Cleveland, OH 44113

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP