Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chum


365-70 Rod Gun Club
Day 070/365


The simple but unusual logo and art nouveau typeface on the door of the Tremont Rod and Gun Club remind me of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I suppose the inclusion of Captain Nemo in the story helps.

There is no indication that a random visitor is welcome since the storefront is opaque in the same manner as the door that you see here. One of these days, I'm going to turn the knob and enter. Until that time, I'm left to my own imagination of what goes on behind that door.


In the background is a clearer shot of the television set from a few days ago that I thought would be a snazzy computer monitor.

365-70 Spike
Day 070/365


The metallic dog in the foreground caught my eye today. Perhaps the next time the store is open, I'll ask the owner, "How much is that doggie in the window?"

- Cassaendra

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP