Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Come Here My Love


365-59 Come Here My Love
Day 059/365

This afternoon was dreamlike with the the funky weather, from sunny and 85°F to hailstorm and 65°F within an hour. For 5 miles, the dime-sized ice pelted our car with such fervor that Bug and I had to scream at one another to hear each other over the din.

As if a part of a disaster flick, we threaded between cars that throttled traffic as people pulled over under narrow overpasses along the highway to escape the bombardment.

I am crashing after the adrenaline rush as I type this. I'll be slipping into dreamland's embrace while listening to Filigree and Shadow by This Mortal Coil...


Morning Glory - This Mortal Coil

...in just a few minutes.

- Cassaendra

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP