Thursday, August 11, 2011

1 Up


365-61 Magic Mushroom
Day 061/365

When I walked past this, I thought it was just some funky looking gears.

The images are probably obvious to 99.999% of the world's population -- mushrooms in Nintendo's Mario series of games -- but I never really played Nintendo games growing up. We played Atari console games, then transitioned to computer games played initially on an Atari computer then on to PCs.

Bug, who grew up playing games on all consoles available, pointed the image out to me. I slowly recognized the gear-smudges. I must confess that I have a bad tendency to not see [somewhat abstract] objects the way they should be seen or the way everyone else sees them.

My logic chip must be slightly dislodged.

- Cassaendra

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP