Monday, July 18, 2011

Muggy Monday


The weather the past few days have been miserable: heat * humidity = grumpy^3

365-37 Popsicle
Day 037/365

Rivulets of sweat stream down my forehead and back as I type this. At 10:00 p.m., it was 80°F outside and 82% humidity. The forecast is calling for more heat and humidity through the next 7 days, cresting near the upper 90s on Thursday.

While cooling off window shopping at Target, these boxers caught my eye. Argh! I want a vanilla popsicle!

- Cassaendra

2 deep thoughts:

Michael 19 July, 2011 01:00  

Its been a very cool summer in Seattle. We are lucky if we break 70 degrees and its usually overcast with cool temperatures.

When people ask me where did our summer go, I'll be sure to let them know about your blog!

All I can say is better you than me.... ! :P

Cassaendra 20 July, 2011 22:14  

Hey! I'll remember that when it's 0°F in the winter. Wait...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP