Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blue Man Group


Blueberry financier and coconut cupcakes

The blueberry financier with lemon curd ($1.75) were smaller than their usual cupcakes, but I'm sure it used twice the amount of butter. The crust reminded me of the buttery, firm, and sweet edges of palmiers. The plump blueberries nestled at the bottom were sweet. These women know how to pick their fruits. The strawberries from their Valentine themed cupcakes were the sweetest and juiciest fresh strawberries I've ever had.

I haven't touched the cute trio yet. I want to shellac them and squeeze them and call them George. Or buy more Totoro stuff and eat the cupcake.


Current song wreaking havoc in my head...
"Morning Dew" by Einstürzende Neubauten

- Cassaendra

A Cookie and a Cupcake
2173 Professor Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113
Tel: (216) 344-9433

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP