Saturday, January 7, 2012

After the Snow


365-189 Salt
Day 189/365

It may not seem like a scorcher, but the temperature yesterday soared into the low 50's (°F). Towards the end of the afternoon, my office was uncomfortably warm as the building's climate control was still operating on temperatures outside between 20-30°F.

In the last couple of days the pile of snow that sprinkled upon us on Monday has melted. All that's left after the snow are abandoned smatterings of salt here and there that weren't consumed. There is still 4 more months of winter, so it won't be long until the next brigade of snow comes marching through.

- Cassaendra

2 deep thoughts:

Mrs. L 13 January, 2012 15:35  

No snow. No rain. No clouds. 70 degrees. I want winter!

Cassaendra 14 January, 2012 10:36  

Hey Mrs. L,

Come here in February, you'll get your fill! :P

I love the seasons, but would be totally happy to have autumn all year long with a sporadic winter day when I am not traveling to work. If I'm going to wish the impossible, I might as well go all out, right?

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP