Sunday, June 12, 2011

365 Days


I've decided to start a project - 365 days of pictures.

No rules.

Why? Just because. This will be a day to day meander and a test of my tenacity.

365-1 Istanbul Grill

Istanbul Grill in Tremont is our favorite Turkish restaurant, with decent prices, delicious food, and great service. Chicken adana, grilled, skewered ground chicken and spices, is our favorite entree and kazandibi, semolina milk pudding, is our favorite dessert.

Let's see how this project goes - especially without continuous net access since our router went boom 2 weeks ago. :)

- Cassaendra

Istanbul Grill
2505 Professor Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113
Tel: (216) 298-4450

4 deep thoughts:

Michael 12 June, 2011 19:24  

I love your idea... things have settled down for me finally and now I have a chance to focus on my other blog.

I'm looking forward to all your pictures!

Cassaendra 12 June, 2011 21:53  

Aye Michael,

I hope to be able to keep up! :)

Mrs. L 16 June, 2011 14:38  

I started a 365 project Jan 1. But I'm printing them out and journaling in a scrap book. May and June have been tough, can't tell you how many days I forgot to take a photo! Looking forward to your photos.

Cassaendra 17 June, 2011 19:44  

Hi Mrs. L,

This kind of thing forces me to focus. While I do need to be somewhat focused at work, I do have a lot of freedom. At home, there is little to no focus.

What I am quite disappointed in is that I can't spend time leisurely writing, something I enjoy doing.

Good luck on your scrapbook project! Would love to see the progress on that.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP