Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lift - How To...


Today, we're going to learn how to operate a lift.

365-156 Lift 
Day 156/365

Well, not really. I love looking at diagrams, especially when arrows point all over the place.

If I operated this lift, it would probably topple over and crush me. Meanwhile, if I saw someone learning to operate a lift, I would likely be the first person to laugh hysterically as the arm jerks and lurches, and the person in the basket above grasps, white-knuckled, the edge watching his life flash by.

The arrows make my toes curl (in pain) because they remind me of dance steps.

- Cassaendra

2 deep thoughts:

Michael 16 November, 2011 02:27  

Those arrows remind me of the arrows for flux from physics. Right hand rule.

Cassaendra 16 November, 2011 18:31  

Hi Michael,

LOL I still use it!

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP