Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Under the Sea


Choc Salted Caramel
A Cookie and a Cupcake goodness

Tonight's treat for the humans while taking Princess Akemi and her sometimes not-so-loyal subject, Juubei, for their evening rounds was a stopover at A Cookie and a Cupcake. Their special this evening was chocolate salted caramel cupcakes.

On the way home, I had to shoo away the hoovering hooligans (hoovergans?) when the scent wafted just the right direction to tickle their nostrils.

The salty sweetness is a welcome change. The moist, chocolate cupcake had a salted caramel filling and was fortunately not cloying, becoming a delectable chocolate slate for the salted caramel and butter cream frosting sprinkled with black lava salt and a pinch of sea salt.

- Cassaendra

A Cookie and a Cupcake
2173 Professor Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113
Tel: (216) 344-9433

2 deep thoughts:

Michael 20 January, 2010 03:06  

Cloying? You and I are the only people that I know that use that word. My partner and his mom had to ask me to repeat it the last time I used it in a sentence.

-michael

Cassaendra 20 January, 2010 19:42  

Tee hee, Michael! I don't hear it being used by a ton of people, but the relatively few people who use it say it enough to cover everyone. :)

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP