Sunday, May 17, 2009

Interjection


I brought my camera to work a week ago.

Vertical flow chamber

Taken from inside one of our elevators, I didn't realize this picture would have the appearance of wobbly foreground lines when the page is scrolled up and down. I realize why, but didn't really think about it until I saw it for myself.

Shh

This is one of the many waiting areas on the first floor. At the right time, this is a bubble of serenity...early morning, when the minimalist track of a shakuhachi and koto duo reverberates amidst the high ceiling and straight walls; the air, cool and dry, coalesces with the frosted glass; the comforting smell of leather from the lounge chairs; and the sparkling water silently bubbling from the top of the roughly hewn black granite fountain...alone.

Panoramic view of Cleveland

On a clear day as this day was, you can view the lake, the Cleveland skyline, Euclid Avenue, and the treetop canopies scattered about in one blink. You can see the ventilation stacks and generators clearly all the time. C'est la vie.

- Cassaendra

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP