Sunday, August 23, 2009

Five Guys


Extremely busy place at 2:00 p.m. (50 orders taken in 35 minutes)
80's music
Burgers made to order
Mushrooms!
Toasted buns
Pretty good fries
Moderately priced

Five...four greasy thumbs up!

Brown Bag Burger has some competition

Pictures next time! (for Michael)

Maybe.

I've been known to lug my camera to a restaurant, only to remember this little detail after I've consumed half my meal.

- Cassaendra

Five Guys
4025 Richmond Rd
Warrensville Heights, OH 44122
(216) 360-8888

2 deep thoughts:

Michael 24 August, 2009 11:08  

OMG, I cannot wait!

You're in good company because I've been through part of my meal only to realize that I haven't taken any photos for my blog. Luckily for me, I've got someone special to remind me to take photos first!

I'm looking forward to your post.

Michael

Cassaendra 25 August, 2009 22:35  

Hi Michael,

Teehee - I can't wait to return either. :D

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP