Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tails


This reminds me of a commercial that aired a year or so ago where a father asks his son if he ate a bag of cheese snacks. The kid looks at him innocently with an orange ring around his mouth.

52-05 Hiding
Week 05/52

For weeks, I walked by this storefront wondering if this was just a random piece of desk/table curio without practical purpose. I suppose proclaiming you're a dog lover or your attitude about your workplace counts as a purpose.

Tremont Tails
Tremont Tails

They are wall hooks!

- Cassaendra

2 deep thoughts:

Mrs. L 18 September, 2012 17:17  

Ahh, wall hooks, Makes sense!

Cassaendra 18 September, 2012 19:31  

Hi Mrs. L,

I'm still trying to convince myself I need one.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP