Sunday, June 17, 2007

R A W R !


Yoru and Mochi play with each other every day. Of course, Yoru, being the big brother, lets Mochi win all the time.

It was a lazy day for Bug and I - sleep, feed the ferrets, sleep, browse a few sites, sleep...it felt a lot like a Sunday. Driving to Bath while the sun set was very calming, with the thick forest of towering trees pointing to the unblemished sky.

I need to fix my camera.

Restaurant scribble for today...
Sakura Thai-Japanese restaurant in Brecksville was subpar. Yeah, what would one expect? It's only a rare restaurant that can pull off mastering ONE culture, let alone two. Very bland "Thai" food and average Japanese food. Japanese menu selection was shallow. Service was poor. Price was fair.

This is my first try at a blog - I think I need more pictures!! Yes...yes...I think I do.

- Cassaendra

2 deep thoughts:

Mjol 17 June, 2007 19:37  

Oh man, got to love lazing Sundays.
That is a great picture of your ferret and cat, if only my cat wasn't such a vicious bastard I'd get a ferret in a heart beat.

Cassaendra 28 July, 2007 22:53  

Hi BT! =)
Ferrets can fend for themselves, if they're curiosity doesn't get the better of them. o.O

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP