Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fizzy Cucumbers


When we were in Japan, I searched high and low and asked numerous people to help me find cucumber Pepsi, advertised several years ago. I thought I missed my chance in a lifetime when none could be found until I walked into World Market recently.

Impression of my first sip: fizzy English cucumber

MrQ Cucumber Soda
Cool Q

Mr Q Cumber tastes like a bushel of very sweet fresh English cucumber seeds. I prefer seedless Japanese cucumbers, so the intensity was a little more cukey than I would have preferred. Would I buy this again? Yes. How else would I be able to enjoy effervescent cucumbers, aside from owning a SodaStream?

- Cassaendra

2 deep thoughts:

Mrs. L 06 March, 2013 19:27  

My first thought was "how does it taste with some vodka?" :)

Cucumber Pepsi? Oh what I would give to go back to Japan for vacation again...I'd spend much more time checking out the food!

Cassaendra 07 March, 2013 21:19  

Hi Mrs. L,

LOL cucumber with vodka almost sounds healthy. :P

I'd love to return, as well!!

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP