Friday, August 3, 2007

Land of the Almost Dead


The 12th Annual Taste of Cleveland will be taking place between August 31st - September 3rd.

Musicians playing:
Friday, August 31 - INXS with opener Will Hoge
Saturday, September 1 - Michael Stanley and The Resonators
Sunday, September 2 - Donny Osmond
Monday, September 3 - Macy Gray / Brand New Heavies

WOWEE!!

Guess I'll be going during the day so I won't be interrupted by loud crappy music. It's amazing how they always seem to get bands who are "well known." Yeah, well known 10+ years ago. It's almost like admitting your career is over...or what Bug likes to classify under actors who begin to star in kids movies.

Well, I shouldn't say that about Michael Stanley, I don't know the guy. As for the others, I could do without the aggravation of talking over their music. I loved Shabooh Shoobah when I was in high school, but I'm not digging it without Michael Hutchence. We refused to see David Bowie because Macy Gray was the opening act.

I wish I could review the list of restaurant participating. If it's not going to be any place new to us, it's a waste of time and money to pay to get in ($7) to pay double for half-servings.

- Cassaendra

2 deep thoughts:

Mjol 15 August, 2007 00:57  

If you two end up goin' lemme know how it turns out.

Cassaendra 15 August, 2007 18:03  

Can't afford it - we ain't going. I can think of other things to do with $14, like filling my car with half a tank of gasoline. o.O

- C

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP