Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Truck


365-95 Foiled Again
Day 095/365 - Food Truck - Food = Truck

Nobody home. One of these days, we'll catch someone in the truck. I am convinced it is parked there to show off the new colors.

Of course, this prompted me to check out the new menu. My heart fluttered.

Butter poached lobster macaroni and cheese.

Butter poached lobster macaroni and cheese!

Rigatoni, brie, goat cheese, and chives with cognac reduction for $24. I'll bet it's all melty and the pasta is giggly, not dry or tough. If it is as gooey as I prefer, the dish will likely be 300 g of fat and 10,000 carbs...per bite.

While I am typically not a huge fan of garlic, the pepperoni, roasted wild mushroom, fresh basil, roasted garlic, and pesto pizza for $14 also sounds fantastic. I enjoyed a bite of their wild mushroom pizza with roasted garlic, caramelized onions (!), and goat cheese, so I'm sure the pepperoni pizza would be quite memorable, as long as toppings cover more than half the surface area.

(Drumming my fingers together) Now to devise a way to try both dishes without appearing more selfish and pushier than usual.

- Cassaendra

Fahrenheit
2417 Professor Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113
Tel: (216) 781-8858

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP