Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dolly


Hello.

365-199 Feathers
Day 199/365

When I took the photograph, I was reminded of "Blade Runner." Perhaps I'll watch the movie Friday night, as I plan on finishing the last two episodes of season 2 of "White Collar," and a movie, "The Conversation" with Gene Hackman tomorrow night. Meanwhile, I am in the midst of reading two books, "Blueprints of the Afterlife" by Ryan Boudinot and "The Leopard" by Jo Nesbo.

Since we don't have cable television, most of our entertainment comes from what is available in the vast vaults of our library system; a wonderful resource for education and entertainment.

In case you were wondering... boa  snake  Zhora, the exotic dancer in "Blade Runner"

- Cassaendra

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP