Monday, October 17, 2011

Bistro Redux


A month or two ago, Bistro closed for a week for light remodeling.

I'm sure their pocketbook wouldn't consider it "light," but it isn't a drastic change like installing a 40' mechanized Godzilla that roars and spits fire any time someone yells, "Opa!"

365-128 Bistro Redux
Day 128/365

This was a pleasant change with the addition of some leather seats in the bar area and, I believe, a few panels painted and the addition of a couple of curtains. However, I could be remembering the interior incorrectly. Regardless, I like the way the restaurant looks.

I've never eaten here, but have been meaning to. An update including the meal will be posted...one day.

I ate at this location when it was called Potatocakes. The dish I ordered was a black Caribbean sauce with shrimp that was so hot, I ate 2 shrimp and went through 1 cup of rice.  I thought my nose was going to bleed. The majority of the dish had to be packed up to be enjoyed at home with 2 cups of rice.

Perhaps we'll try them out some time in soon.

- Cassaendra

Bistro on Lincoln Park
2391 W 11th St
Cleveland, OH 44113
Tel: (216) 862-2969

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP