Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hair Today


I am sending my mane to Locks of Love tomorrow. Hopefully someone will get some use out of it.

Hair bloom
Hair in full bloom

It was getting to be too hot and I was getting a lot of remarks about my hair daily; a sure sign that it needed to be hacked.

Hair snake


It was quite a relief when the pound (maybe more?) of hair was cut. My neck hurts now probably because it's not used to the weightlessness. I had forgotten how much I can't stand hair blowing in my face.

Hair can
Some perspective

We bought some World of Warcraft (WoW) special edition Mountain Dew. There are two types, Horde red, which is a "blast of citrus cherry flavor," and Alliance blue, a "punch of wild fruit flavor."

I like the Horde soda because it has a spicy flavor. The Alliance soda tastes like medicine. It has nothing to do with playing a total of 10 Horde characters. Oh no.

For the Horde!

- Cassaendra

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP