Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, we did it.

We went back to WoW and joined our fearless guild leader, Westleey, on a different server in the WoW chapter of Crimson Eternity. Ysall, our wonderful recruitment officer, has opened up Crimson Eternity on Lord of the Rings MMORPG.

It's been two weeks. Bug and I are presently levels 34(rogue) and 33(druid), respectively.

We had a lengthy discussion about returning to WoW and concluded that this would keep us out of trouble and end up saving us money. There isn't the temptation of walking outside or driving around with gasoline at $2.99/gallon.

One of my weaknesses is trying new restaurants; although, half the time we end up going to our usual restaurants since we can anticipate good service and food. Being out and about only intensifies the desire of checking places out where we happen to be hungry.

We've recently checked out Cici's, a pizza and salad buffet. Not being a pizza fan, I usually make up a plate of salad, drink a cup of soup, and eat a cup of spaghetti. I may try a couple of slices of pizza that intrigue me. Their cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven are quite good. Mmmm!

The selection isn't as good as California Pizza Kitchen's pasta, pizza, and dessert, but I won't be walking out of CPK sated for $4.49, especially when I'm in the mood for something quick, substantial, and inexpensive.

Their Buffalo chicken pizza was surprisingly spicy. Their macaroni cheese pizza made me chuckle. I had to try it. Yep, it tastes like mac cheese on pizza dough.

I may be weird in feeling this way, but each time I've gone to Cici's, it reminds me of going to a ramen-ya in Japan. Every time a customer walks in, my mind hears, "Irasshaimase!" as they bellow, "Welcome to Cici's!"

When we leave, I almost feel awkward not brushing the noren aside as they shout behind us, "Thank you!"

- Cassaendra

0 deep thoughts:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP